Eco Art and Fashion Competition
Deadline to submit an entry: April 13, 2012
The Georgia Tech Earth Day Planning Committee presents the 1st Eco Art and Fashion Competition to encourage creative repurposing of materials into works of art! Entries will be displayed in the Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons (CULC) during Think Green Week (April 16-19) and on Tech Walkway during the Earth Day Celebration (April 20). During Think Green Week, Georgia Tech students will have the chance to vote for their favorite pieces online and prizes will be given out to the winners at the Earth Day Celebration.
- Applicant must be a member of the Georgia Tech community (student, faculty, staff, alumni or retiree). Group submissions are accepted.
- All main materials used must have been formerly used (clothes from thrift stores, recycled bottles or cans, paper or cloth scraps, repurposed canvas and ceramics, etc.). This does not include minor items like glue and thread.
- Mannequins, easels and display tables will be provided.
- The submission must be an original work by the applicant.
- Application must include an attached description of their work.
To submit an entry for the Eco Art and Fashion Competition, complete the Application Form and email it as an attachment to: email@example.com by April 13, 2012.
Applications will be accepted through April 13th. If your application is approved, you will be asked to bring your entry to the CULC on Monday, April 16.
For more information, contact Larissa Ruckl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top
GA Tech's Earth Day Celebration: Friday, April 20, 2012 * Time: 10am - 3pm
Think Green Week: Monday, April 16 - Friday, April 20, 2012