Earth Day Design Contest Rules
- Open to entire Georgia Tech community (students, faculty, staff, alumni and retirees).
- No limit to the number of entries by a single individual.
- Submit a separate PDF for each design. Do not combine several designs in one file.
- All designs must be original work created by the entrant.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 PM on January 31, 2016.
- E-mail entries in Adobe/PDF format, full-scale.
- Entries are to be in PDF format, however, once a design has been selected as the wining design, the Earth Day committee will request a copy of the design in a format that can be separated into individual colors for reproduction purposes.
- No profane content is allowed.
- Designs cannot contain elements from any trademarked or copyrighted designs, except as permitted below.
- If you choose to incorporate Georgia Tech logos or trademarks (such as Buzz or the interlocking GT) in your design, you MUST use the official, licensed Georgia Tech logos and trademarks, per the GT Licensing Website. Logos and trademarks may NOT be modified in any way. This includes color and pose changes.
- Winner selected by the Earth Day Committee.
- The decision of the Earth Day Committee is final.
- Winner will be contacted by email and announced on the Earth Day website www.earthday.gatech.edu.
Click Here for Design Criteria
Back to Design Contest Main Page